Paralegal - Complex Injury
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join our specialist Complex Injury team.
You will assist with:
- a caseload of complex and challenging multi-track personal injury and clinical negligence claims;
- triaging new enquiries received by the firm and undertaking risk assessments;
You will ideally:
- have a 2:1 degree or higher;
- have some previous litigation or legal experience within clinical negligence;
- have a strong interest and passion in progressing your legal career within the fields of personal injury and clinical negligence;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent communication, IT, administrative and research skills.
In return we provide clear career progression pathways, ensure our people are supported with their career aspirations and are committed to promoting from within the firm, wherever possible. As part of this we take training and support in all areas seriously – from legal know-how, well-being and development, through to management and leadership programmes. We like to socialise with one another across a number of events, clubs and regular meetings. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
To find out more about working for Bolt Burdon Kemp, visit our website: https://boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/
If you are interested in this role and would like to join us, please visit our careers page and complete our online application form: https://boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/
Bolt Burdon Kemp LLP is a leading London law firm representing individuals who have been seriously injured. Through litigation, we help our clients secure the compensation they need to live their best lives, however altered their circumstances. We put our clients at the centre of everything we do and help them fight for justice every step of the way. We are passionate about getting the best results, providing exemplary client care, whilst striving to change the law for the better with every case.
We are committed to making Bolt Burdon Kemp LLP the best place to work for everyone. Our people are not only leading solicitors handling complex and challenging multi-track work, but they are also extraordinary individuals and we take great care to nurture and support their growth within a learning culture.
Required degree level
- Law degree/GDL/CILEX level 6 or equivalent
- Non-law degree
Years of experience
- < 1 years of experience